Sharing from PaletteApp
- Select the cloud icon at the bottom left of PaletteApp (see example below) or select Community > Share Profile from the menu bar.
- Your browser will open to our Community Forum, where you'll be prompted to log in (upper right) or sign up (lower left) in order to share your profile (see example below).
Note: When signing up, please open the "Sign up" or "Get a password" links in a new tab. Once you have signed up, return to your original tab to log in and your profile will be ready to post.
- A new post will automatically be created with a link to your Palette profile (see example below).
Where to Post Your Profile
All profiles go in the Profile Exchange topic. If you share your profile from inside PaletteApp, as shown above, this topic will be chosen automatically.
What to Title Your Post
Please make sure to use a descriptive title when posting your profile, tagged with (at minimum) the linked application and kit layout in square brackets.
Here's our recommended format for titles:
- [Linked App] Profile Name [Kit Layout + Modules]
- [LR] Quick Develop [Professional]
- [PR] Audio Mixing [Expert + Button]
- [iTunes] Playback Control [Starter]
Profile Sharing Etiquette
Profiles are by nature based on personal choices and priorities. Upvote good quality profiles and downvote useless ones but appreciate that these choices are heavily subjective. Constructive criticism is always welcome!
Note: Some browsers will download .plp files as plain text. Please try another browser if you cannot open a downloaded profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.