This clears all previous PaletteApp files from your system and allows you to start fresh. Here's how:
- First, follow these instructions to back up your profiles and clear all temp files from PaletteApp.
- Remove PaletteApp from your system by deleting its Program Files/Applications folders. Your system will have at least one of the following present:
• /Applications/Palette 2
• /Applications/Palette Beta
• C:\Program Files (x86)\Palette 2
• C:\Program Files (x86)\Palette Beta
• C:\Program Files (x86)\PaletteApp
- Re-install fresh from palettegear.com/start or palettegear.com/beta
- Restart your computer before running PaletteApp.
Re-Enabling Adobe Integrations
In rare cases, you may find that your Adobe integrations do not automatically re-enable during the re-install process. This usually occurs if they are not closed prior to installation.
Please see this article to re-enable your Adobe integrations.