Several functions in Premiere Pro CC requires the English version of Premiere Pro. Lumetri functions in particular require the English version, otherwise an "Error adding new Lumetri Color!" dialog appears. An English version of Premiere Pro will not affect the language of already installed Adobe CC applications.
To install the English version of Premiere Pro CC, follow the steps below.
1) Uninstall your current version of Premiere Pro CC. Click on the gear icon and select Uninstall
2) Once the uninstallation is complete, go to the gear icon at the top right corner and click on Preferences
3) Click on Creative Cloud and then Apps.
4) Under APP LANGUAGE, choose English (North America)
5) Click the arrow beside Preferences to go back
6) Install Premiere Pro CC