Automatic Uninstall (Preferred)
1) Navigate to the folder where you installed PaletteApp 2. By default:
macOS path is /Applications/Palette 2/PaletteApp
To get to this folder, run Finder and open the Go menu. Click on "Go to Folder..." and copy & paste the following path: /Applications/Palette 2/PaletteApp
Windows path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Palette 2\PaletteApp
To get to this folder, open the Computer folder and copy & paste the following path into the address bar: C:\Program Files (x86)\Palette 2\PaletteApp
2) Launch maintenancetool.
3) Click on Remove all components and then click Next to continue.
4) Please note the warning: the uninstaller will delete everything in this directory. Click Uninstall to continue.
5) The uninstaller requires a password to continue.
6) Click Finish to exit.
7) Optional: Follow these instructions to back up and/or remove all Palette profiles, temp files and preferences.
If the uninstall process stops before completing, you can force an update by clearing PaletteApp from your system manually. Here's how:
- First, follow these instructions to back up your profiles and clear all temp files from PaletteApp.
- Remove PaletteApp from your system by deleting its Program Files/Applications folders. Your system will have at least one of the following present:
• /Applications/Palette 2
• /Applications/Palette Beta
• C:\Program Files (x86)\Palette 2
• C:\Program Files (x86)\Palette Beta
• C:\Program Files (x86)\PaletteApp
- Restart your system.