These steps will reinstall the firmware on the Palette core, which can help with issues such as flashing modules or modules that cannot be recognized by the software.
- Connect your Palette core directly to a USB port on your computer before re-installing the firmware; do not connect through a USB hub or other peripheral.
- Select Help from the menu bar, then click on Palette Updates.
- Select Reinstall Firmware.
- Remove all modules except for your Palette core (screen) module.
- Select Update.
- If the process fails, disconnect and re-connect your core module USB, then re-attempt steps 2-5 above.
If you're unable to successfully re-install the core firmware after repeated attempts, please contact our support team.